Guest Post: Camping with Your Pooch!
Getting out and enjoying the great outdoors with friends is pretty grand. For many campers / RVers, they don't want to experience it without their four-legged friends nearby. Our guest blogger today is providing us with some great tips to safely adventure with Fido by your side. We hope you enjoy a few practical tips that will help make the trip go off without a hitch.
Outdoor adventures are best with your friends. But is your four-legged friend being left behind? With just a bit of advance planning, you can easily bring him along and have an excellent bonding experience. We’ve compiled some tips to help you take him along while thinking about his safety and health.
- Is my pet ready for an outdoor excursion?
- How do I check for injuries on my dog?
- How do I check for ticks on my pet?
- Heatstroke in my dog: what do I need to know?
- How do I find dog-friendly campsites and important regulations?
- What are the potential camping-related dangers?
- What are some other great outdoor adventures for me and my pup?
- What packing checklist should I follow?
- What should I put in my dog’s first aid kit?
- Is a collar or harness best for my dog during our camping trip?
It only takes a bit of advance thought to ensure a safe and wonderful trip. Your dog deserves it. Soon, you and your pooch will be exploring the world, seeing the sights, swimming in lakes and pond, and sleeping outdoors. Happy trails!